Re: HTML export

Eric W. Sink (eric@postman.abisource.com)
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:15:53 -0500

> > This change has now been made. Thanks.
>
> Well, thank _you_ :-) this kind of responsiveness makes it very
> clear which word processor will people be using in 2000 or 2001.

Hmmm.

Let's see here. It took me 16 days to apply your obviously harmless
patch that affected exactly 2 bytes of a single source file.

I'm going to proceed on the assumption that your kind words should be
taken at face value, even if my own estimation of our responsiveness
left me wondering exactly which word processor you were really
referring to. :-)

Thanks for your note!

--
Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman