Re: Problemn building abiword; cdump

Dave Gilbert (gilbertd@treblig.org)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:56:53 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, Jeff Hostetler wrote:

> cdump is a program we build to convert a .png file into a
> generated .cpp file containing a bytebuf of the image data.
> (we do this for the splash and about-box artwork so they
> don't get lost as the executable is moved around...)

Fair enough.

> can you confirm that the cdump executable was actually built.
> this should have happened earlier in the build (in src/tools/cdump/unix).
> if this was successful, you should have .../bin/cdump

No it is not - I dont actually seem to have a tools directory at all.
(I've tried a find and it can't....)

> ah, the joys of recursive makes...

Yes - fun.....

Dave

/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert | Running Linux on | Happy \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | Alpha, x86, ARM and SPARC | In Hex /
____________________________|___ http://www.treblig.demon.co.uk __/