Error when attempt to insert a picture in AbiWord for BeOS

Matthias Schonder (matthias.schonder@schonder.com)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:51:59 +0000

Hi,

I recently downloaded AbiWord 0.7.1 for BeOS x86. I was playing around a lil'
bit. When I tried to insert a picture I got an error message:

Error importing file boot/home/blahblah.jpg

after a second attempt abi hangs. I have to kill abi.

I tried to figure out why this happens and started abiword with --debug
option, but unfortunately there was no msg in the terminal window :(

Maybe this error occurs only on my machine, maybe not.