Re: Request for evaluation copy

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:41:10 -0500

At 10:58 AM 6/15/99 -0700, Renata Orr wrote:

<excerpt><smaller>Please be so kind to send as soon as possible an
evaluation copy of the AbiWord software to the following address:

</smaller></excerpt>

<<<<<<<<

You can always download the latest copy of AbiWord from our web site at
http://www.abisource.com/free.phtml. If you would like to purchase a CD
with the AbiWord executables, as well as accompanying source and related
tools, you can visit https://www.abisource.com/cgi-bin/abi_buy.pl. You
can place your order including shipping address automatically via the web
site, and we will promptly process your order.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to direct them
to me personally. Thanks for you interest in AbiWord.

Robert Sievers

Open Source Evangelist