Re: Feature list request

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:14:11 -0700

Alexander,

Thanks for the suggestion. Comparison charts like this are a very standard
marketing technique, but you generally see them employed to show off your
own product in the most favorable light.

Also, this is an Open Source project, which means that our ability to
reliably predict exactly which features will be coded when is rather
limited. On any given day, some developer somewhere in the world may wake
up and decide to code a feature that I personally wouldn't be able to get to
for months and months.

It is an interesting idea, though.

Paul