True Type Fonts... no go?

SalsaDoom, Lord of Cybernia (salsadoom@home.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:14:03 -0600

Hey there,
I just checked out AbiWord. It looks nice, clean, as that neat-o
spell as you go and other buzzword compliant features. I was impressed
by the file type (oooh a standard =), XML is a neat choice.

But my main complaint about word processors in linux, all of them, not
just abi word. Lack of True Type Font support. Fonts are important for
documents, as you well know. It sure would be nice to have them
supported. Especially having documents appear identical on Linux <->
Windows boxen.

Thanks,
Cameron "SalsaDoom" Kelly