Re: Sorry to bother you...

Wade Maxfield (maxfield@one.ctelcom.net)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:35:08 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks! You are right. mandrake 1.3 does have glibc, but not 1.2. I
got an e-mail from another of you folks that indicated to try the rpms
that should install these libs, and send the results if they fail. After
that, I'll attempt the statically linked tar.gz file of abiword.

I attempted to use mandrake 6.0, but it refused to come out of the init
sequence when installed onto /dev/hdb3 as root. Redhat 6.0 worked just
fine in that mode. interesting.

I appreciate the replies.

wade