RE: What I need to be able to switch to Abi-word.

Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:36:29 -0400

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Caolan McNamara wrote:

> On 25-Jun-99 ArcadePreserv Center wrote:
> >
> >For the future we alse need Revision control, and at least jpeg/WMF image
> >import facility.

I must say that I always find this most amusing. Revision
control of a document (it seems to me) belongs in a
program that does revision control (rcs, cvs etc) but
not in the word processor. Just my opinion of course,
but if we had some sort of "add-on" capability it would
be fairly straightforward to add a revision control
module.

Thomas

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf