Re: add lines

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:36:46 -0700

At 04:37 AM 6/29/99 -0400, littlefawn@mindspring.com wrote:
>I would like to know how I go about adding a line such as:
>as-EditMethods.cpp,line3548

Could you be a bit more specific? There are a number of unimplemented
features in AbiWord which bring up a "not implemented" message pointing to
the exact spot in the source code where that feature would get added.

In this case, you seem to be referring to the missing "column settings"
dialog, which would get added at line 3548 of the following file:

abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp

In particular, that message is generated by the following line of code:

s_TellNotImplemented(pFrame, "Paragraph settings dialog", __LINE__);

Are you looking for more specific programming advice on how to implement
this feature?

Or are you wondering how to add a similar line for some other unimplemented
feature?

Paul