Re: Can't build AbiWord 0.50

Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:21:03 +0000 ( )

I have the exact same problem on my machine. I've already bitched about it
to the list a few times and never recieved an answer. System is RedHat
5.1/i386/glibc 2.1/g++. If no one who understands the XML package will fix
it, at least Abisource should put up binaries for the people who can't get
it to compile.