Re: cant run abiword 0.5.0 due to font prob

Robert G. Werner (rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:40:33 -0800 (PST)

I also get a seg fault in Abiword just after I start when I move from the menu
bar into the text area. I've been playing with gtk+ themse so I will make sure
it isn't related to that.
I'll dl the latest CVS and see if that helped. If not, then I will try to be
more specific.

Robert G. Werner
rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com
Impeach Conggress!!