Re: cant run abiword 0.5.0 due to font prob

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:59:46 -0600

On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 05:40:33PM -0800, Robert G. Werner wrote:
> I also get a seg fault in Abiword just after I start when I move from the menu
> bar into the text area. I've been playing with gtk+ themse so I will make sure
> it isn't related to that.
> I'll dl the latest CVS and see if that helped. If not, then I will try to be
> more specific.

I think that one creeped in there a few days ago, probably before the
0.5.0 release, and it's a really nasty bug. It's been logged, and
the annoyance factor means it'll probably be fixed as soon as someone
tries to do anything with it. :)

--
Shaw Terwilliger