Abiword crashes due to Font prob!

Dit_Navn (Dit_Login@turo.ah.dk)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:00:12 +0100

Hi Abi's!

Ill try to give some more info on the crash, this is what I remember,
ill post a gz file of the debug msgs in a short while.

1. Is the fonts.dir in the same place the font files are?
Yes it is!

2. Are you _sure_ X knows it has those fonts ('xlsfonts |grep
abisource')?
Yes im sure, I can select em from GTK 1.2.0 programs in the fonts
dialog, and I remember I did the xlsfont thing and it found em.

3. Does AbiWord tell you in the debug output from startup that it found
60 fonts?
Yes it does (I think so, im not sure it will be in the log when I post
it)

4. Did it ever give you any errors or warnings before it didn't work?
No, not without the debug on. It starts Abiword and displays all the
widgets then it crashes and everything turns gray.

btw, it doesnt make a core file .. anyway I dont think it does .. (I
dont know) how to find em if it does ?

Ill post the log soon!

btw reply to martin_w_hansen@my-dejanews.com