Got it

Micah Yoder (LYoder@cyberis.net)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:55:36 -0800

OK...

John's suggestion of compiling genmtab.c manually and running it
worked. AbiWord built and ran!

Eric, I downloaded the latest expat and typed make. No problems. The
first thing the make process did was compile and run genmtab.c. I don't
think that was being done with the Abiword version.

Looks good. My biggest problem is that it coredumps every time I try to
load ANY files in the docs directory! The last message is "found font
[(nil)] in table" and then... coredump. It loads the sample documents
in the src tree just fine. Only crashes on the /docs files. Weird.

John, no, I'm not using an IDE. Just regular make.