commit -- color selector ESP

Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill@postman.abisource.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 17:02:26 -0600

The color selector should now "know" when the user wants
a high "value" and sets it for them, like on the first
click into the color wheel space. It does, however, honor
any previous "value" settings by not kicking in its voodoo.

I'd like to hear feedback as to whether this is good for
the user or just confuses GTK users more. I find it pretty
handy (since a single click gets you the color you probably
wanted, and you can always click twice to adjust the "value"),
and I assume lots of casual users who aren't familiar with
HSV color space will probably be a bit more productive.

--
Shaw Terwilliger