Re: X Selection Interface

Robert G. Werner (rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:19:46 -0800 (PST)

I think that is the right way to go. You probably aren't going to do very much
X selecting when you are pounding the keys in a big way. X's quick cut and
paste was one of the things that I first fell in love with when I started using
it.

Robert G. Werner
rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com
Impeach Conggress!!

There is no act of treachery or mean-ness of which a political party
is not capable; for in politics there is no honour.
-- Benjamin Disraeli, "Vivian Grey"

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, Shaw Terwilliger wrote:

> I often notice we lack X selection integration, when I want to
> throw large chunks of text from other windows into ours.
> Adding it isn't particularly hard, I did it a while back before
[snip]