Re: commit -- preferences file and per-user data files

Drazen Kacar (dave@srce.hr)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:46:11 +0100

Jeff Hostetler wrote:

> i added code to create an application directory
> (~/.AbiSuite on unix and [...whereever...]\AbiSuite
> on win32) to contain all of the per-user data files
> which we'll need to maintain.

Could you add a global config file? It would be nice if I could put
all directories with fonts in a global file, so the individual users
don't have to search for them. There might be other uses as well.

--
 .-.   .-.    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.