Different language supports

Andreas Wahlin (a99andwa@student.his.se)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:40:37 +0100

I have just recently installed Linux, and am doing my best to avoind
windows as much as possible. So I set out to find a good word processor,
I stumbled upon two: Star Office and AbiWord.
AbiWord was completely superior in my opinion, having what I wanted and
taking much less space, the only thing I'm missing is support for
different languages in the spelling correction.
I don't know if I missed it somewhere, but I would really like to have
Swedish language support for the spelling, does it exist? Is it under
construction?

thanks AbiSource for a geart program

Andreas