Re: art

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Sun, 07 Nov 1999 10:10:59 -0600

At 07:03 PM 11/6/99 -0500, Debra Doak wrote:
>I was wondering if you were developing a clipart type of file to go with
>this program or if there is an easy way to place clipart on the text from
>another file

Right now the only types of images that can be imported are PNG. We are
working on that, and I would expect that over the next few releases, a lot
more image support will be available. In the meantime, you might want to
grab an image editing utility that can save images as PNG. There are many
available. If you need helping finding one, let me know.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist