RTF-Import

Harald Fernengel (harald.fernengel@printsoft.de)
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:03:26 +0100

Hi!

I am just working for a small company and coded a RTF import routine for
their own product. It can handle RTF Version 1.5 and was tested with
Word 97, 2000 and StarOffice 5. It supports many of the RTF features
(Drawing Objects, Tables, Headers / Footers, Auto-Numbering...).

Unfortunately it is written in M$ VC++ and uses a lot of CString, CList,
CArray...

My Questions:

- Is anyone interested in a good RTF import routine?
- Is anyone good in porting MFC to Open Source who can help me do that?
- The company owns all rights on the original MFC source code and will
not release it. But I convinced my boss that a modified (non-MFC)
version may be released as open source. Is there any legal problem?

Best regards,

Harry