Re: option

Leonard Rosenthol (leonardr@lazerware.com)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:21:24 -0800

At 5:40 PM -0800 11/12/99, Paul Rohr wrote:
>At 06:21 PM 11/12/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >I just had an idea for another option in abiword. It is currently a
> >command line option but i think it should be implemented in the
> >Edit:Options. The no splash option. I don't mind the splash screen
> >but some times i would rather have the app just start up instead of
> >displaying a splash first.
>
>Ick. Do any of our supported OSes *not* have a way to automatically launch
>apps with command-line arguments?

Right now, no. But if/when you port to the MacOS, you'll have one...

Leonard

You've got a SmartFriend in Pennsylvania
Leonard Rosenthol Internet: leonardr@lazerware.com
America Online: MACgician
Web Site: <http://www.lazerware.com/>
FTP Site: <ftp://ftp.lazerware.com/>
PGP Fingerprint: C76E 0497 C459 182D 0C6B AB6B CA10 B4DF 8067 5E65