Re: IRIX binaries

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:51:57 -0600

At 05:36 PM 11/16/99 +0800, Kevin Chong wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Has anyone successfully compiled AbiWord (preferably the latest stable
>version) on IRIX 6.x? If so, can someone point me to the ftp area for
>downloading.

There are not any IRIX binaries available any place that I know of. Also,
we don't have an SGI in our build farm, so we really do not have any
ability to keep abreast of how the current tree is building there. I am
currently trying to hook some people into volunteering to make a habit of
checking out of CVS about once a week, and make sure an IRIX version will
always cleanly compile. If anybody there want to take this on, let us
know.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist