Re: wv 0.5.42

Subject: Re: wv 0.5.42
From: Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 13:35:04 CST

On 28-Nov-99 Justin Bradford wrote:
>On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Caolan McNamara wrote:
>
>> In practice
>> the wmf,emf and pict graphics will not be converted into any
>> format readable by a browser yet.
>
>If you don't have any PICT code yet, I can probably help out. I have spent
>considerable time working with this format for another project.

That would help alright. I have no pict code at all yet. Just a pict reader
is required.

>> For abi I have changed the conversion from dib (headerless bmp) to jpg
>> to be a conversion to png with corresponding filename changes and
>> dependancies.
>
>You're outputing files for now, right?
>Can we have the data passed in a buffer, too?

For the moment the data is passed as a file, as soon as it all works ok I'll
make that a pointer to the data instead.

C.

>Anyway, once I free up more time, I'll incorporate Caolan's latest
>advances into the AbiWord importer (stylesheets, images, special
>characters, unicode character mapping, etc) and pass sub/superscript
>properties through.
>
>Justin

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Just carry on