Re: wv 0.5.42

Subject: Re: wv 0.5.42
From: Justin Bradford (justin@ukans.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 19:10:12 CST

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Caolan McNamara wrote:

> In practice
> the wmf,emf and pict graphics will not be converted into any
> format readable by a browser yet.

If you don't have any PICT code yet, I can probably help out. I have spent
considerable time working with this format for another project.

> For abi I have changed the conversion from dib (headerless bmp) to jpg
> to be a conversion to png with corresponding filename changes and
> dependancies.

You're outputing files for now, right?
Can we have the data passed in a buffer, too?

Anyway, once I free up more time, I'll incorporate Caolan's latest
advances into the AbiWord importer (stylesheets, images, special
characters, unicode character mapping, etc) and pass sub/superscript
properties through.

Justin