wv 0.5.42

Subject: wv 0.5.42
From: Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 10:12:01 CST

Ive made some progress with graphics and basically the underlying
graphic reading code is in place and looking reasonably good. So
0x01 graphics and 0x08 graphics will in theory work. In practice
the wmf,emf and pict graphics will not be converted into any
format readable by a browser yet. And there are a few missing fields
lying around to trip us up. So this version while not crashing for
me, should be titled the dodgy dangerous blowing up release. But its
been a while so id like to show off my graphics.

For abi I have changed the conversion from dib (headerless bmp) to jpg to be a
conversion to png with corresponding filename changes and dependancies.

C.

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Overtly resist change