RE: I got a compiler error with the current CVS source.

Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 16:34:54 +0100 (IST)

On 01-Oct-99 Moses DeJong wrote:
>I just tried to compile with the new CVS on my Linux (RedHat 5.2)
>system. I have been able to compile in the past, so I think this is
>a bug. Here is the error I got.

That reaper and lex nonsense is from an older version of wv, the one
that I have placed in cvs should not make any of that by default. The
makefile that compiles wv should just call make, i.e. make all. If it
just does that than libwv will be created without any signal or lex code
included.

I havent got an abiword tree myself so I can't see what has happened,
either an older version of wv is actually in the abi tree ? or the
makefile is incorrectly doing make mswordview, rather than make. Could
the abi people see what the story is with that ?

C.

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Look at the order in which you do things