commit -- fixed build

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 09:22:46 -0700

Fixed build, and other tidyness.
Spell dialog enabled by default, with keyboard binding of F7.

M abi/src/af/ev/xp/ev_EditBinding.cpp
M abi/src/other/spell/correct.c
M abi/src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_All.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Paragraph.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Paragraph.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_All.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Paragraph.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Paragraph.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Spell.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_DaDK.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_DeDE.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_DuNL.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_EnUS.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_EsES.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_FiFI.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_FrFR.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_ItIT.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_NoNO.h

The tree now builds cleanly on Windows again, due to a smattering of minor
platform-specific fixes for recent XP and Unix work. Aside from the usual
typos and compiler lint, Unix folks should note the following portability
issues:

- bcopy isn't ANSI, memmove is
- Win32 cpp files usually need <windows.h> as the first #include
- don't forget ap_<platform>Dialog_All.h when stubbing dialogs

For specific details, see Bonsai.

Also, while I was in there I tried to make sure the relevant changes got
propagated into the BeOS subtrees as well, but didn't have a machine to
check them on.

Thomas, could you let us know if there's anything else we need to remember
to do to keep the tree building on your platform?

Paul