commit -- fixed warnings

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:23:04 -0700

Fixed warnings.

M src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
M src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp

This gets us back to our usual state of a warning-free build of the entire
abi tree, on Windows at least. (Jeff continues to reassure me that the
three C4355 warnings in the Win32 app and frame constructors aren't
avoidable.)

One of the nice things about keeping the build warning-free is that when
new ones crop up, the sloppiness they're complaining about helps identify
bugs that need to be fixed. (It sure helped when fixing the build this
morning.) My apologies for being less vigilant about this lately.

Should be all better now.

Paul

PS: If you're not sure about the difference between "fixing" a warning vs.
just "silencing" it, please ask. Making warnings go away in code you don't
understand is worse than leaving them there, because you may be hiding a
real problem instead of solving it.