commit -- three Win32 dialogs, sort of

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 01:40:21 -0700

Checkpoint for Win32 implementations of Zoom, Spell, and Paragraph dialogs.

M abi/src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_Zoom.cpp
M abi/src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_Zoom.h
A abi/src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Res_DlgZoom.rc2
M abi/src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Resources.rc2
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32App.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Paragraph.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Paragraph.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Spell.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Spell.h
A abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_DlgParagraph.rc2
A abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_DlgSpell.rc2
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Resources.rc2

M abi/src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Zoom.cpp
M abi/src/af/xap/xp/xap_String_Id.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h

At the moment, these dialogs are looking spiffy, but are otherwise just
hollow shells. In particular, all previews are missing, and few (if any) of
the fields have been hooked up yet. (I'm kind of waiting for Justin and
Shaw to get a bit further with their respective XP implementations, when
I'll have more to hook up to.)

Note that I did make a few mod.s to XP code, mostly updating and rewording
various strings (for typos, accelerators, and easier translations).

A full clean build is mandatory for Windows folks, and highly recommended
for everyone else.

Enjoy!

Paul