Re: commit -- fixed build

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 01:53:40 -0700

At 08:06 AM 10/6/99 -0400, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
>I lost my BeOS partition last night when I decided to
>install windows on a spare partition and it decided to
>capture my entire hard drive and re-format it. Sucks
>to be me.

Ouch. :-(

>I'll be back up and running this weekend,
>at which time I hope to implement all of these great
>new dialogs.

Cool. :-)

Paul

PS: If you hadn't noticed, Bob Sievers ran across a bunch of cool BeOS
screenshots on the following site:

http://www.beshots.com/

Unfortunately, they highlight pretty prominently that the Be version shows
the wrong accelerators for menu items. (I logged this as bug 570 a while
back in response to an email on this list, and then promptly forgot about
it.) For example, see the justify submenu on this page:

http://www.beshots.com/abisuite1.jpg

Some are correct and others are wrong.

menu shows as should be
Left Ctl L Ctrl L