The tree seems hosed...

Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:40:21 -0500

I was eager to see the full justification code in action, but alas, it
does not build for me. Is anyone else getting this problem? (Given
the nature of the error below, I suspect it will break on almost any
C++ compiler, but I *do* tend to update my Debian potato system quite
often, so I never like to rule out the possibility that I got an
unstable set of tools.)

Anyway, here's the error:

ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp:

ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp:99: passing `int (*)(wvParseStruct *, wvTag, void *)' as argument 1 of `wvSetElementHandler(int (*)(wvParseStruct *, wvTag, void *, int))'

--
Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman
SourceGear Corporation