RE: The tree seems hosed...

Caolan McNamara (Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 17:16:27 +0100 (IST)

On 08-Oct-99 Eric W. Sink wrote:
>I was eager to see the full justification code in action, but alas, it
>does not build for me. Is anyone else getting this problem? (Given
>the nature of the error below, I suspect it will break on almost any
>C++ compiler, but I *do* tend to update my Debian potato system quite
>often, so I never like to rule out the possibility that I got an
>unstable set of tools.)
>
>Anyway, here's the error:
>
>ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp:
>
>ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp:99: passing `int (*)(wvParseStruct *, wvTag, void *)' as
>argument 1 of `wvSetElementHandler(int (*)(wvParseStruct *, wvTag, void *,
>int))'

Hmm, sorry about this, my mail warnings about the change appears to be about 4
hours slow to leave the building, while my cvs updates are immediate. By the
time you get *this* im sure it obvious what the error is, add another int
argument to the end of the ElementHandler, this is the change as discussed
previously to flag that PAP or CHP is exactly the same as the style it is
based upon.

C.

>--
>Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman
>SourceGear Corporation
>eric@sourcegear.com

Real Life: Caolan McNamara * Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie * Phone: +353-86-8790257
Lost in useless territory