commit -- renamed a few BeOS classes

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 13:28:26 -0700

Fixed inconsistent capitalization in names of BeOS classes.

M src/af/gr/beos/gr_BeOSGraphics.cpp
M src/af/gr/beos/gr_BeOSGraphics.h
M src/af/util/beos/ut_BeOSTimer.cpp
M src/af/util/beos/ut_BeOSTimer.h
M src/af/xap/beos/xap_BeOSDlg_Print.cpp
M src/af/xap/beos/xap_BeOSFrame.cpp
M src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSFrame.cpp
M src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSLeftRuler.cpp
M src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSTopRuler.cpp

Our coding practice for folks implementing new XP features (such as dialogs)
has been to blindly stub in implementations for the other platforms to help
avoid build breakage. With some occasional exceptions, this tends to work
very, very well. (Since none of us have machines and compilers on all the
relevant platforms, this is especially impressive.)

Today's build breakage happened because folks coding new XP features have
gotten used to naming classes using the *BeOS* pattern, which almost always
works.

So I just renamed GR_BEOSGraphics and UT_BEOSTimer to match. :-)

Paul