Creating Internet Opportunities in Software

Tim Zullo (zullot@conducent.com)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:45:23 -0400

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself and my services. I am the Business
Development Manager with Conducent. We are looking for the right developers
to partner with and share our exciting new technology. Here's some
background information about us...

Conducent has been providing software developers, distributors and
publishers with superior technical and advertising solutions since 1996.
With a reach of over 3 million users, partnerships with ZDNet & Lycos, and
Smithsonian award winning technology, Conducent is clearly the industry
leader in ad-supported software.

What are the advantages of using our FREE technology…

-Marketing services dedicated to assisting you sell your product
-Team of 10 dedicated ad sales representatives focused exclusively on
software ad-sales
-We are exclusively dedicated to selling, delivering and reporting ads in
software
-Distribution partnerships with ZDNet, Lycos, Imagine Media, Go2Net,
Xoom....
-The technology leader in software ad-sales

In an effort to make you successful, we addresses your primary needs:
revenue, distribution and marketing support.

I would like to talk with you further about the possibility of working
together please contact me at your convenience.

Best regards,
Tim Zullo
Business Dev. Manager
Conducent