Re: abiword

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:48:36 -0500

At 05:24 PM 10/1/99 -0300, Net Onne - Internet Provider wrote:
> Hi, my name is Marlon, I'm using the Abiword, and I like very much !
>When they will update, please send a e-mail for me ! I 'd like suggest a
> version in portuguese. Thank very much Marlon -
>marlon@netonne.com.br

To be informed on AbiWord updates only, you can join the announcements only
mailing list by sending mail to abiword-announce-request@abisource.com with
"subscribe" in the message body. Also, if you would like to see a
Portuguese version, check out the AbiWord localization instructions. If
you download the source, these are in the /docs directory.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist