commit -- Win32 paragraph dialog (mostly) works

Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:23:16 -0700

Hooked up Win32 UI to XP paragraph logic.

M abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Paragraph.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Paragraph.h
M abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_DlgParagraph.rc2
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Paragraph.cpp
M abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp

Shaw's XP work is slick as a whistle, and with judicious use of macros, the
resulting platform code is amazingly clean.

AFAIK, platform behaviors for the edit, combo, and tristate checkboxes are
all complete. I also discovered that several implemented properties were
missing from getBlockFormat(), so I added them.

The following still need to be implemented:

- draw the preview (XP)
- more property parsing (XP)
- share preview across both tabs (Win32)
- hook up spin controls (Win32)
- handle inter-related controls (both, mostly platform)
- edit dimensioned inputs to make sure they're valid (mostly XP)

Even so, it's already quite useful. Please start banging away on it so we
can sand off any remaining rough edges you may find.

Enjoy!

Paul,
sleepy guy