Re: Abiword problems

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:31:04 -0500

At 11:40 AM 10/15/99 +0100, paul dunnett wrote:
>Having just downloaded your lean & mean word processing software I find
that it is a lot leaner than I thought. Some good points but on the down
side when are you likely to implement the various aspects in the preview
version that are missing? To date I have found no
>File: page set up
>Edit: go to, options
>Format: styles, paragraphs
>Insert: page numbers, date/time, field, symbol.
>Also there are no choices for viewing

The missing menu items are a reflection of the current version number,
0.7.5. As for when everything will be done, that depends on you. A lot of
people are putting in time to advance AbiWord. The sooner you jump in and
help, the sooner AbiWord will reach 1.0.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist