Re: Introduce myself

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:25:38 -0500

At 02:53 AM 10/17/99 EDT, Wilddonkey@aol.com wrote:
>Hi all -- I want to get involved with abiword development. I have been
coding
>cross-platform c++ with a Unix box on my desk for almost ten years but I
have
>just gotten seriously interested in Linux in the last few weeks. And I am
>kicking myself for not getting involved before.

Welcome aboard.

There are lots of great ways to get started. You can take a look at some
of the Projects Of the Week, or POWs, at
http://www.abisource.com/pow.phtml.

Also, bugzilla is full of reports of various problems. In each case I have
isolated the problem so that they should be easily reproduced.
http://www.abisource.com/bugzilla/query.cgi

Better yet, if you already have something in mind, go for it.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist