Desktop Users

Paul Cubbage (pcubbage@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:48:29 -0700

Quoting Eric Sink, "When I say 'Linux on the Desktop', I mean ...... I
want to see vast numbers of normal people, including consumers,
corporate users and educational institutions, using Linux."
It would help if Linux people could see the obvious. I installed ABI
Word but had to munge around to figure out how to start it. I know you
are in beta, so I'll assume that you have this in mind but, please
include an icon on the desktop or a placement on the menus in the
install.
--
Paul Cubbage
Open Country, Inc.