Re: Zoom dialog madness

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:43:48 -0500

At 05:10 PM 10/19/99 -0400, David Schmitz wrote:
>Is anyone else having AbiWord dump core and die on them when calling up
>the zoom dialog? I've re-checked out the sources from CVS, just in case
>it blasted it with some of my tinkering around, but still it dies. It's
>also spitting out all sorts of warnings when I compile it. Has something
>changed?

Heh. I had just stumbled across this about ten minutes ago, and was
planning on asking the same question. Yes, there has been A LOT of work
around these dialogs lately. Shaw will know what is going on. I will
follow up with him in case this is system specific, though I would think
everyone would be seeing this.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist