Re: code

Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:45:09 -0500

At 12:39 PM 10/22/99 -0500, Justin Bradford wrote:
>whenever the user tries to access an unfinished menu, AbiWord crashes;
>they'll probably find that a more traditional, and less perplexing,
>approach.

That is too funny! That was the best laugh I have had in a while.

On a serious note, there are still people downloading AbiWord 0.7.5 from
download.com and others. I am trying to get all of these other sites
updated, but download.com is one of the most unresponsive web sites I have
encountered, so I am afraid we need to be patient.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist