.7.6

Derek (green777@concentric.net)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:28:53 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF208F.F9FBBCA0

Congrats on a really cool program! I especially like the way it just =
pops up on the screen...BAM!!! Fastest loading program i've seen =
(besides MSword, which we all know the reason its so fast is cause it =
eats resources the freak up.)

I have been thoroughly impressed with Abi, but still cannot bring myself =
to uninstall MSword and go full Abi because of one single =
thing...GRAPHICS. Are you folks considering way more graphics file type =
support? i realize its an early stage right now, but whats in the plans =
for including various GIF, JPEG, BMP, etc files?
your pal, derek

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF208F.F9FBBCA0

Congrats on a really cool program! I especially like = the way=20 it just pops up on the screen...BAM!!! Fastest loading program i've seen = (besides MSword, which we all know the reason its so fast is cause it = eats=20 resources the freak up.)

I have been thoroughly impressed with Abi, but still = cannot=20 bring myself to uninstall MSword and go full Abi because of one single=20 thing...GRAPHICS. Are you folks considering way more graphics file type = support?=20 i realize its an early stage right now, but whats in the plans for = including=20 various GIF, JPEG, BMP, etc files?
your pal, derek
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF208F.F9FBBCA0--