Full featured ?

kiely (jjkiely@bicnet.net)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:18:38 -0400

To Whom it May Concern:

I apologize if I seem to be looking a gift horse in the mouth. However,
your website and "advertising" say the word processor is full featured,
e.g. paragrah control, column control, etc. Than I discover this is not yet
true. Still lacking the code and updated version. So, when is there
likely to be a new version with the already claimed features ? Again I
realize this is a freebie and an experiment. I appreciate and thank you.
A well constructed word processor is my most useful program. Oh, and I
particularly like the way it spell checks. I also have a suggestion for
checking. If it finds a word that is spelled correctly but has
homophones,( e.g. their, they're, and there) a small pop-up window listing
the homophones would be elegant. Any way, thanks for the program and I
hope it is a great success.

Sincerely,

Jim Kiely