Question About Abiword...

Peter D (yokomen@pathcom.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:14:01 -0400

--------------1CF8A3A9132B238568F9DC8F

Dear Sir/Madame:

I need some information about Abiword:

I just received LinuxPPC, and am running it on my Macintosh - works very
nicely, but lacks a good word processor.

It CAME with Abiword, but unfortunately, the version it came with
doesn't seem to have ANY usable menu items!

So my question is, obviously there IS a version that runs on LinuxPPC,
since it came with this Linux package - WHICH newer version would I
download from your site that might have some functional menus?

I'd be really thrilled if I could actually ger a GOOD, USEFUL word
processor for this Linux setup - sure would make life a lot easier!

Thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Peter Dyback

Peter Dyback --------------1CF8A3A9132B238568F9DC8F--