Re: patch -- Re: Gnomification of Options dialog

Subject: Re: patch -- Re: Gnomification of Options dialog
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:45:07 CDT

John Tunison wrote:

> > Just one thing more. Do you can to update your cvs version of abiword?
> > I obtain errors when patch tries to apply your patch
>
> Try #2, let me know if this works.
>
> I used:
> diff -ruN --exclude=*CVS* --exclude=*Linux* --exclude=*Paragraph*
> abi2/src abi/src > gnomeoptions-patch2
>
> and did a 'cvs update' to both the abi (modified) and abi2
> (original) trees. *Paragraph* is excluded because I'm working on it for
> the next patch... :)

uhmmm, I have the same problem...
could you test your patch with a fresh cvs tree (patch -p0 < patch), and
see if you can reproduce the same problem?

If you're paying you internet connection, just say me and I will try to
include the patch by hand.

Thank you!

P.S.: Don't exclude the "about" stuff, it has been included in the cvs
tree.

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
e-mail: cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr