[Fwd: Abiword/KWord cooperation]

Subject: [Fwd: Abiword/KWord cooperation]
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 11:09:15 CDT

I've send an email to the kword hackers to improve the actual (to start
some) Abiword/Kword cooperation. I think that it would be nice if we
can cooperate in the word importer/exporter, and if we can add
import/export support to their native format.

I volunteer to do the import/export filter of their native format.

Well, what do you think about it?