Re: abiword in redhat 7.0beta.

Subject: Re: abiword in redhat 7.0beta.
From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer (bero@redhat.de)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 08:57:42 CDT

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> I just looked though the contents of redhat 7.0beta and found
> abiword-0.7.10-5.rpm. Given the redhat beta's usually run for about a
> month it would an interesting challenge to see if we can get version 0.90
> (feature completeness) finished before the beta turns gold :-)

Good idea - however, there's not too much time left. (Sorry, can't give
the details). We don't like throwing in new versions very late in the
cycle (the QA guys would kill us!), so don't be too disappointed if we're
staying with 0.7.10 even if 0.90 is released a while before the 7.0
release.

LLaP
bero