Re: abiword in redhat 7.0beta.

Subject: Re: abiword in redhat 7.0beta.
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 09:03:03 CDT

I think Paul was doing fairly well on his fields implementation,
and then the babies came! :-)

It may yet be several weeks before he rejoins society in any
meaningful way.

--

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Sevior" <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> To: <abiword-dev@abisource.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 8:53 AM Subject: abiword in redhat 7.0beta.