Re: Please hold big check-ins

Subject: Re: Please hold big check-ins
bob@abisource.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 12:58:06 CDT

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 11:41:39AM -0400, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> Would it be possible to enable lists in non-debug builds? I think that would
> be something really cool to show-off in 0.7.11 instead of having a couple of
> toolbar buttons that don't do anything.

Choosing to turn on lists for non debug builds should not depend on "what else" is in the release. In fact, there are tons of new features in 0.7.11. Just look at bonsai if you don't believe me. I haven't had much time to QA lists myself, but Paul Egli tells me they are still a work in progress. My vote would be to leave them out, but ultimately, I don't want to make any decision until we hear from Martin.