commit: Columns dialog for Unix.

Subject: commit: Columns dialog for Unix.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 19:21:49 CDT

HI everyone,
           Here is the columns dialog for unix. This proved harder for me
than I thought it would even though Bruce Pearson did a great job making
the code nicely xp.

Things I learnt while doing this dialog.

1. Changing toggle buttons makes them emit "clicked" signals.
2. How to block such signals.
3. "gtk_main()" causes an expose event to be emitted by the main dialog
widget.
4. This clears the gtk drawing area.
5. How to handle expose events from the main widget so that the drawing
area is redrawn.
6. How to put pixmaps on gtk widgets.
7. How to access the Abi collection of widgets.

If you ever need know how to these things look at the gtk columns dialog.

Martin

(Still learning gtk and sending a HUGE thankyou to the authors of glade)

 CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/util/unix/ut_dialogHelper.cpp
CVS: src/af/util/unix/ut_dialogHelper.h
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Toolbar_Icons.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Columns.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Columns.h
CVS: